Friday, August 26, 2011

Hiatus

I’ve just been tasked to a debris mission in North Dakota, so the blog is going on an extended (30 day) hiatus. I’m up to date on my tetanus shots (thanks to our demolishing of Stewart’s house in the greatest summer in Starkvegas history), so don’t worry about me stepping on a rusty nail from a less-than-reputable-establishment. I’ll be living in a tent outside of a town that just got completely flooded, so the blog entries may be few and far between, and possibly nonexistent. We will, however, be burning up a Groupon to Flaming Torch tonight, and I’m sure I’ll hit up Freret Street Po-boy and Donut Shop for a fried eggplant po-boy, so a few posts may get cranked out before I leave on Tuesday. Hopefully I’ll bring back some of that cooler North Dakota weather with me, so this Bovina Brewing project can get off the ground. See y’all when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment